CTFarmtoFood.org is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CTFarmtoFood.org may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 9, 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, contact information including email address
- Messages that you provide for feedback and information for your legislators
- IP address to prevent SPAM and ensure quality of messages coming into our site
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Send information to legislators.
- We may periodically send emails news and updates, you may unsubscribe at anytime.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.